By using our Services, you consent to the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Information as outlined in this Policy. You may withdraw consent at any time in writing, however, such withdrawal does not negate our right to process your data before your withdrawal.
This Policy applies to all of our Services, regardless of how you use them, and whether or not you register for the Marko Gavrilovic shop account. This Policy applies to how we collect, store, share, and use information. This Policy does not apply to any entity that we do not own or control, or to any person that we do not employ or manage. If at any time during using our Services, you are directed to a third-party site, you understand and agree that the policies of the third-party site govern. For the avoidance of doubt, any third party with whom we share Personal Information is expected to provide the same or equal protection of Personal Information as stated in this Policy.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE PROCESS
Information You Provide: We may collect the information that you provide (such as name, email address, home address, phone number) or otherwise make it available to us when you access or use our Services, including when you:
- fill in any forms on our Services, such as when you register for Marko Gavrilovic shop account or update your account or User profile information;
- access or use our Services, such as when you search for or view artwork or other items, or otherwise perform transactions, or communicate with other Users (this can include the information you provide on or through our Services, and information about how you access or use our Services, such as which features you use and when you use them).
- communicate with us.
Information Collected Automatically: We may automatically collect certain information about how you access or use our Services, and by using our Services you consent to the collection of that information. Examples include but are not limited to: internet browser, operating system, device and application identifiers, IP address and geo-location information, access times and dates, referring and exit pages and URLs, clickstream data, search terms, pages viewed, time spent on pages, bounce rate and login frequency.
Information from Mobile Use: When you access our Services on a mobile device, for example, when you download or use, or visit our website from a mobile browser, we may obtain information about your location and mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device which information may be used for legitimate business purposes. Along with the other purposes described in this Policy, we may use this information in order to customize our Services, Content, and marketing for your location. Most mobile devices let you disable location services, and your choices for location services may vary depending on your mobile device.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND THE REASONS FOR DOING SO
The information we collect helps us to operate, improve, protect, and customize our Services, as well as develop new Services. The information we collect also helps us provide customer support and make our Services more efficient for you and other Users.
For the sake of transparency, it is our responsibility to outline for you the legitimate business purposes for the collection of information and the reasons why we do so in order for you to make an informed decision regarding the use of our Services.
In addition to the other uses of information described in this Policy, we may use all of the information that we obtain from or about you for the following purposes and reasons:
- to provide our Services to you, including new Services we develop later (reason: legitimate business purpose and performance of a contract);
- to provide you with customer support (reason: legitimate business purpose);
- to facilitate your communications or transactions with us or other Users (reason: to receive consent and for legitimate business purposes);
- to operate, improve, and customize our Services, Content, and marketing, to develop new Services, and to understand how you use and interact with our Services and Content, and the products, services, and Content of others (reason: legitimate business purpose);
- to develop and display more customized Content and ads to you on or off our Services (reason: to receive consent and for legitimate business purposes);
- to promote and maintain a trusted, safer, and more reliable environment on our Services, for example, to help detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, conduct investigations or risk assessments, or verify actions taken by you or associated with your account (reason: to protect the public interest and for legitimate business purpose);
- to contact you (by email, postal mail, telephone, mobile devices, SMS text message, or as otherwise authorized by you) in order to address issues with your account or use of our Services, send you updates about our Services or policies, or for other purposes permitted by law (reason: performance of a contract and for legitimate business purpose);
- to contact you (by email, postal mail, telephone, mobile devices, SMS text message, or as otherwise authorized by you) in order to send you marketing communications, promotional messages, and offers about our Services and Content, and the products, services, and Content of others (see below for information on how to opt-out of receiving certain communications from us) (reason: to receive consent and for legitimate business purpose);
- to facilitate your participation in promotional events sponsored or conducted by us.
- to perform other functions as described when the information is collected or requested, or for other purposes with your prior consent (reason: legitimate business purpose).
We provide registered Users with settings on our Services to control whether they receive certain communications from us. If you do not want to receive marketing emails from us, you can unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe link in the email you received, changing your preferences in your profile and account settings (if you have registered for the Marko Gavrilovic Shop account), or emailing us at [email protected]. You may not be able to opt out of receiving some communications from us, such as emails about your account, your relationship with us, or your transactions with us or other Users. For further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]. Please note that unsubscribing from receiving emails from us may result in a less robust experience of our Services.
ACCOUNTS AND USER PROFILES
Registration, Access, and Records: To register for the Marko Gavrilovic Shop account, you will need to do so by providing your full name and a valid email address. If you wish to cancel your account, you may do so by using the tools provided in your profile and account settings. If you terminate your account, we may keep a record of any or all information associated with you or your account, as required or permitted by law, for purposes consistent with this Policy, and any such data shall be attached to a unique identifier which cannot be used to identify you; specific account data that includes Personal Information including your name, e-mail, contact information, and certain other records such as settings and collector profiles will be removed at such termination. For further information, please contact us at [email protected].
Data Retention: We will keep and use your data as described in this Policy for (i) as long as your account is in use, is open, or is active; (ii) as long as is necessary to comply with any tax, legal, and/or other regulatory requirements; and (iii) to protect and defend against potential legal claims. If you would like to request the deletion of your personally identifiable information or request that it be returned to you, please contact us at [email protected]. By deleting your data from our Site, you understand that you will no longer be able to use our Services. We will retain your anonymized, aggregated, depersonalized data after it has been deleted from our Site.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal Information. Under this Policy, “Personal Information” means information that by itself can be used to identify or contact a specific person (for example, a person’s name, email address, postal address, or phone number), and Personal Information does not include information that has been aggregated or made anonymous so that by itself it no longer identifies and can no longer reasonably be used to contact a specific person. In addition to the other sharing of Personal Information described in this Policy, we may share your Personal Information with others in the following contexts.
- Service Providers: We may contract with third-party service providers that help us provide our Services, or that perform services for us related to our Services, and they may process your Personal Information as necessary to perform those functions for us. Examples may include but are not limited to: identity verification, document authentication, public database review, order fulfillment, package delivery, payment processing, bill collection, fraud investigation, email and postal mail administration, customer service assistance, web and mobile data analytics, display ads, and server and database hosting services. For the avoidance of doubt, we do not sell your Personal Information to our Service Providers.
- Payment Processing: We use third parties, to gather your data from financial institutions. By using our Services, you grant our third-party providers the right, power, and authority to act on your behalf to access and transmit your personal and financial information from the relevant financial institution according to terms of such third-party providers’ privacy policies and service terms.
AGGREGATED AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may aggregate and/or make anonymous any Personal Information that we have obtained in any way from or about you or others so that such information no longer contains any Personal Information. We may use and share any aggregated, anonymous, or other non-personally-identifying information for any legitimate business purposes, including research and development, marketing, and to inform others about how our Services or Content are engaged with or used.
OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our Services may include links to other websites or services that we do not own or control, and other websites or services that we do not own or control may include links to our Services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of other websites and services that you visit or use to be informed of their practices.
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from people in this age group. If you believe we may have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 16, please contact us.
If you register for an account, we urge you to use a strong password containing unique numbers, letters, and special characters, and to protect the confidentiality of your password at all times. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized access to or use of your account or password, you agree to immediately notify us and change your password. Please note that while we seek to protect your information and maintain the security of our Services, due to the possibility of hardware or software failure, unauthorized entry or use, and other factors, we cannot guarantee the security of any information, whether online or offline. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. Please also note that any information you provide to us via email is unencrypted.
What these Technologies Are: “Cookies” are small data files placed on your computer or other devices which record information. For example, a cookie could enable our Services to recognize your browser, while another cookie could store your account preferences and other information to help make our Services more customized. We may use two kinds of cookies, “session cookies” and “persistent cookies.” Session cookies normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device until they expire or are deleted. “Web beacons” (also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFS”) are pieces of code or pixels embedded in a web page or email to track engagement with and responses to emails, web pages, or ads, or to access or communicate with cookies. “Tracking URLs” are special URLs that can be used to track engagement with and responses to emails or web pages.
Opting-Out: Third-party providers may offer you a way to opt-out of receiving cookies from them by visiting their own websites or the websites of industry groups. For example, you may opt out of receiving ad-related cookies from Google through its Ad Settings. If you opt out of receiving cookies from one of these providers, it may place a cookie on your device to remember your preference. For more information about AdChoice, please visit their website. Accordingly, if you delete cookies, install a new browser, or start using a new device, you may need to repeat the opt-out process. To opt-out of receiving any marketing materials, please email us at [email protected].
CONTACTING MARKO GAVRILOVIC SHOP